KEELER SOUND LIMITED WARRANTY
Keeler Sound warrants this Keeler Sound product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year, as long as it is owned by the original retail purchaser. This warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser when this instrument is purchased from an Authorized Keeler Sound Agent and is subject to the limitations set forth herein. IMPORTANT: PLEASE RETAIN YOUR ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT, AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE VALIDATING THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
To receive warranty service, call 310-803-6298 for a Return Authorization Number. Once that has been obtained, return the complete instrument to Keeler Sound Customer Care (located at 1450 W. 228th Street, STE 30, Torrance, CA 90501), with the Return Authorization Number and a copy of your sales receipt as proof of purchase, during the applicable warranty period.
Defective components that qualify for coverage under this warranty will be repaired or replaced (at Keeler Sound's discretion) without charge.
All transportation, insurance and freight charges associated with warranty service and repairs on Keeler Sound instruments are the responsibility of the purchaser, as is any service initiated for the purpose of customizing setups or adjustments beyond factory specifications. Initial standard setup and adjustment of the instrument and its components at the time of purchase are considered normal Dealer product preparation, and are not covered by this warranty.
Limitations and Exclusions
- Bags, cases, strings and batteries.
- Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
- Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warping of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made from vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials, any other chemicals or non Keeler Sound-approved polishes.
- Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
- Any damage to an instrument resulting from customization or modification.
- Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument, diaphragms, case or gig bag including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, pick guards, zippers, clasps, handles, latches, case hardware etc.
- All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, or Acts of Nature.
- Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with in any fashion.
- Any instrument purchased from anyone other than Keeler Sound.
- Any damage to a non Keeler Sound product resulting from use of a Keeler Sound accessory product.
- Instruments that have been serviced by unauthorized persons (any person or company other than Keeler Sound).
THE FOREGOING CONSTITUTES THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY KEELER SOUND WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND IS MADE EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
Any implied warranties, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, imposed under state law are limited to the duration of this limited warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not be applicable to you.
KEELER SOUND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR PROPERTY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM FAILURE OF THIS PRODUCT NOR ANY LOSS OF INCOME, SATISFACTION, OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE LOSS OF USE OF SAME DUE TO DEFECTS OR AVAILABILITY OF SAME DURING SERVICE.
This warranty applies only to Keeler Sound instruments manufactured after January 1, 2015 and serviced by Keeler Sound. Warranties outside the U.S.A. are not applicable.
EFFECTIVE DATE: JANUARY 1, 2015.
ATTN: Customer Care
1450 W. 228th Street STE 30
Torrance, CA 90501
Phone: (310) 803-6298